Robotics with a Year in Industry (Hons) from Liverpool Hope University reflects recent software and hardware technological advances and exposes you to new, much sought-after skills and up-to-date areas of research. This four year degree includes a compulsory one year placement in industry
- A degree in Robotics from Liverpool Hope will make you highly employable, having developed a range of highly sought after skills. With the robotics industry growing very fast, there will be opportunities to work as a robotics engineer designing or programming a wide range of robots. Your diverse range of skills will make you highly employable in other sectors too.
- Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Embedded Systems and Physical Computing
- Robot Design and Prototyping
- Robotics Project
- Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Human Machine Interaction
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesRobotics Artificial Intelligence View 82 other Bachelors in Robotics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-Levels BBB-BBC
- UCAS Tariff Points 120-112
- BTEC DDM-DMM
- Access to HE 120-112 Tariff Points
- IB 26
- Irish Leaving Certificate 120 - 112 Tariff Points from Higher Level qualifications only
- Apply through UCAS
- Application fee
- Full education history
- Your employment history
- Write a personal statement
- English Proficiency
International12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.