What you'll learn
- How the supply chain adds value to an organization.
- How the various components of the supply chain interact with the rest of the organization and external parties to meet the needs of their customers and markets.
- How the supply chain can be used to differentiate a company and deliver a competitive advantage.
An innovative learning model
You won't get a lecture-style environment where you're asked to memorize content. Instead, you'll use collaboration, hands-on learning and experimentation to actively apply your knowledge and solve business problems that simulate the real world.
Creative Learning Portfolio
In our Honours BBA programs, you'll build a Creative Learning Portfolio (CLP) that helps you on your self-discovery journey — and in the job market. The CLP is an electronic portfolio that explores your passions, purpose, career and personal goals. Featuring course reflections, learning experiences and work samples, your CLP will help you showcase your skills to potential employers.
Skills employers are looking for
Today's work world has changed. Top employability skills now include critical thinking, collaboration across networks and leading by influence, communication and entrepreneurship. Our Honours BBA programs help you build these leadership capabilities and more. Equipped with workplace-relevant courses and the essential job skills employers want, you'll have the opportunity to excel in today's workplace.
Flexible learning options
Sheridan's Honours BBA programs offer flexible learning options that fit into your busy life. You can choose to study part-time while you work or take a full-time course load. With morning, afternoon and evening classes available, we make learning around your schedule convenient and simple.
Creative problem-solving for the modern business world
Sheridan's Honours BBA programs infuse creativity and creative problem-solving into everything we do. In addition to core BBA courses, all Sheridan degree students have the opportunity to select a collection of breadth electives that will enable them to complete the Sheridan Board Undergraduate Certificate in Creativity and Creative Problem Solving while also fulfilling their program's Degree Breadth requirements. Courses in the certificate include:
- Creative Leadership and Problem Solving
- Applications of Creativity and Innovation
- Group Dynamics and Creative Problem Solving Facilitation
- Introduction to Studies in Creativity
- Principles of Creative Problem Solving
- Composition and Rhetoric.
As a graduate of the Business Administration - Supply Chain Management (Honours) BBA program from Sheridan College, you'll be ready for your business career!
You might find work in one of these areas:
- Global Sourcing and Procurement Management
- Transportation and Distribution Management
- Production Management
- Business Planning
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Logistics Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Calculus and Algebra
- Business Communications
- Business Processes
- Financial Accounting
- Organizational Behaviour
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 203 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent, including these required courses:
- English, Grade 12 (ENG4U or equivalent) with a minimum 65%
- Mathematics, Grade 12 Advanced Functions (MHF4U or equivalent) with a minimum 60%, or Grade 12 Calculus and Vectors (MCV4U or equivalent) with a minimum 60%, or successful completion of Sheridan’s Mathematical Functions for Business (MATH18263) course with a minimum 60%, offered through Continuing and Professional Studies.
- Four other Grade 12 credits (U or M or equivalent) with a minimum 60%
- Minimum 65% overall average
- Two semesters of postsecondary education, including required courses, with a minimum of 65% overall average.
International18523 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18523 CAD per year during 48 months.
National8074 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8074 CAD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Oakville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.