An innovative learning model
Our Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programs feature an innovative experiential learning model that prepares you for the workplace. You won't get a lecture-style environment where you're asked to memorize content. Instead, you'll use collaboration, hands-on learning and experimentation to actively apply your knowledge and solve business problems that simulate the real world.
Skills employers are looking for
Today's work world has changed. Top employability skills now include critical thinking, collaboration across networks and leading by influence, communication and entrepreneurship. Our Honours BBA programs help you build these leadership capabilities and more. Equipped with workplace-relevant courses and the essential job skills employers want, you'll have the opportunity to excel in today's workplace.
Flexible learning options
Sheridan's Honours BBA programs offer flexible learning options that fit into your busy life. You can choose to study part-time while you work or take a full-time course load. With morning, afternoon and evening classes available, we make learning around your schedule convenient and simple.
Creative problem-solving for the modern business world
Sheridan's Honours BBA programs infuse creativity and creative problem-solving into everything we do. In addition to core BBA courses, all Sheridan degree students have the opportunity to select a collection of breadth electives that will enable them to complete the Sheridan Board Undergraduate Certificate in Creativity and Creative Problem Solving while also fulfilling their program's Degree Breadth requirements. Courses in the certificate include:
- Creative Leadership and Problem Solving
- Applications of Creativity and Innovation
- Group Dynamics and Creative Problem Solving Facilitation
- Introduction to Studies in Creativity
- Principles of Creative Problem Solving
- Composition and Rhetoric
Graduates of the Business Administration - Marketing Management (Honours) BBA program from Sheridan College will be ready for careers in a broad range of business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing roles.
Here are some jobs you might find:
- Account Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Marketing Coordinator
- Brand Manager
- Sales Representative
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing and Communications Specialist
- Business Calculus and Algebra
- Business Communications
- Business Processes
- Financial Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Digital Marketing Marketing Management View 7 other Bachelors in Marketing Management in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent, including these required courses:
- English, Grade 12 (ENG4U or equivalent) with a minimum 65%
- Mathematics, Grade 12 Advanced Functions (MHF4U or equivalent) with a minimum 60%, or Grade 12 Calculus and Vectors (MCV4U or equivalent) with a minimum 60%, or successful completion of Sheridan’s Mathematical Functions for Business (MATH18263) course with a minimum 60%, offered through Continuing and Professional Studies.
- Four other Grade 12 credits (U or M or equivalent) with a minimum 60%
- Two semesters of postsecondary education, including required courses, with a minimum of 65% overall average.
International18697 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18697 CAD per year during 48 months.
National8265 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8265 CAD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Oakville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.