In the Neuroscience program of Roanoke College you'll come to understand how developments in biology, psychology, chemistry and related fields alter knowledge and research techniques in the other fields. While the psychology department houses the concentration, it's designed to be compatible with majors in biology, chemistry, health and human performance, and physics, since Neuroscience is an interdisciplinary field.
You'll be encouraged to work with a professor to conduct research and publish your findings—a key advantage if you intend to go on to graduate programs in neuroscience.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Research Seminar: Neuroscience
- Independent Study in Neuroscience
- Exploring Unity in Biology
- Topics in Neuroscience
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Biology Neuroscience View 354 other Bachelors in Neuroscience in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic Transcripts and Records
- International students whose native language is not English may submit TOEFL or IELTS scores
- International students whose native language is English may submit scores from one of the following examinations: SAT or ACT
- All international applicants must send a bank-certified statement and/or other form of documentation indicating the annual resources available for their education, such as a letter of financial support. The statement should be sent with the application or supporting documents and is required for the issuance of an I-20 form
International45200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45200 USD per year during 48 months.
National45200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45200 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Salem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.