We offer a bachelor degree in Interaction Design at Lebanon Valley College. Advertising and marketing agencies, businesses, educational institutions, science and healthcare organizations, and more look for skilled interaction designers who can create and build innovative products and services through cross-functional teams.
- Through courses in design, communications, electronics, data, programming, research and development, project management—and interdisciplinary studio classes, a year-long hands-on capstone project, and internships that pull it all together—you’ll be prepared for jobs in STEM + Arts fields.
- As an IXD major at LVC, you’ll use technologies and methodologies that include 3D modeling, technical drawing, CAD, virtual reality and 360 videos, videography, projection, physical fabrication, electronics, interactive design, and programming.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- A cornerstone of the IXD program is a firm foundation in human-centered design (also known as design thinking). Human-centered design focuses on understanding the wants and needs of individuals.
- Whether it’s designing a new app, creating an experiential advertising campaign, designing a smart object or wearable, or building a new website, everything starts with learning about the user.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Human Computer Interaction View 127 other Bachelors in Human Computer Interaction in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application, either the Common Application (available for Spring 2021 and Fall 2021) or the LVC Application (Spring 2021 or Fall 2021).
- An official high school or home school transcript
- SAT or ACT test results | Review our Test-Optional Policy
International45910 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45910 USD per year during 48 months.
National46030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46030 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Lebanon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.