Do you want to kickstart your international career with a study programme abroad?
Every day, hundreds of people board aeroplanes. You are responsible for ensuring that these planes are in a good state of repair. You manage the maintenance of large ships, sustainable energy generation, or machines in factories. Not just for technical companies, but also in the care sector and for the government. You do not carry out maintenance yourself, but ensure that it takes place. And convince management that it is necessary.
The programme Industrial Engineering & Management
All classes are taught in English. Naturally, the key areas are technology and maintenance. But also management, leadership and negotiation. You will draw up cost projections, schedules and reports. And give presentations in English. You will visit various companies in the Netherlands and abroad. And carry out practical assignments for them.
As a Bachelor of Science, you will be able to work anywhere in the world. In aviation, shipping, energy or infrastructure. For commercial or non-profit companies. For example, you could lead a maintenance team. Or work as a maintenance consultant responsible for maintaining a refinery, power plant or wind farm. Your career prospects will be excellent.
In a number of sectors, the demand for maintenance experts is growing. They are needed in ever increasing numbers. Due to technical developments and the recession. The Netherlands is also continuing to attract a lot of attention in this area, and deliberately so. We are happy to be at the forefront of maintenance.
You will be sure to find a challenging job quickly. You can go and work with aeroplanes at airports. With solar panels. Drilling rigs. Water treatment plants. Or medical equipment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You will study complex technical systems in depth. You will know what you are talking about when you design and record maintenance procedures.
- Or explain them to the engineers who will carry out the maintenance. You will learn to predict how long a machine will last.
- And when it is time for large-scale maintenance. So you can preclude risks and monitor safety.
- You will also learn about management structures. Planning and execution. Materials management. Cost analysis. And logistical matters.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Engineering Management View 11 other Bachelors in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The level of your prior education has to be equivalent to a Higher General Secondary Education level (Dutch havo) with science profile (physics and mathematics) and English or Pre-University Level (Dutch vwo) with science profile (physics and mathematics) and English.
- In addition to the minimum diploma requirements, adequate knowledge of mathematics and physics is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8452 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8452 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Breda
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.