Here at OpenClassrooms, we pinpoint the key skills needed for the most in-demand jobs and develop courses and diplomas to train our students in those areas. That’s why we've developed this Bachelor's-level diploma - Front-End Developer from OpenClassrooms, which you can complete entirely online with the help of a dedicated mentor.
What will I do as a front-end developer?The front-end developer is a fundamental part of any web team, working closely with back-end developers. Whereas the back-end developer focuses on the internal functioning of the application - the “plumbing” - the front-end developer builds the interface that users see. They are often in charge of:
- Bringing mock-ups to life in a beautiful and consistent manner
- Optimizing page loading time
- Communicating with back-end developers for information exchange across the application
- Writing tests to ensure the site’s front-end accounts for all possible uses
- Ensuring the maintenance and growth of a site’s front-end
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What will I learn?
- Analyze a project and choose a technical solution
- Design technical architecture using UML diagrams
- Query a database that uses and stores information
- Use tools such as jQuery to simplify front-end code
- Implement unit and integration tests
- Write project documentation
- Optimize performance
- Create responsive interfaces
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 9 other Masters in Computer Sciences in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A high school diploma / GCSE level
- A good level of English (for non-native speakers, a CEFR level of B2, an IELTS band score of 6.5, or a TOEFL score of 80 is recommended)
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac), headphones, a webcam
- Good internet access
International300 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 EUR per module during 12 months.
National300 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 EUR per module during 12 months.
Tuition fee per month
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.