You will acquire broad knowledge of international management, marketing, organisations and finance. And you will develop relevant professional skills, such as intercultural teamwork, planning, leadership and business communication. We maintain close contact with the professional world. The study programme is taught in English.
The rise in international trade means that there is a growing demand for young managers with an international focus. With your Bachelor of Business Administration degree, the whole world will be open to you. 78% of IB alumni found their first job within 3 months. 87% of those in employment work for companies operating internationally in a wide variety of business sectors. They work mainly in Marketing (24%), Sales (19%), Accounting / Finance (18%) and Logistics (8%).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Organisation & People
- Culture and Ethics in Asian Business Relations
- Financial and Management Accounting
- International Marketing & Sales
- Foreign language
- International Business Awareness
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 61 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The level of your prior education has to be equivalent to the Dutch havo, vwo or mbo 4 level. English must have been one of your courses. In addition, you should have graduated in mathematics, accounting or economics.
- If we are not familiar with your foreign diploma, NUFFIC, the Dutch organisation for international recognition of diploma, will check the level for us.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8296 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8296 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.