The Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Studies at Shenandoah University consists of required courses and projects that provide an interdisciplinary understanding of environmental concepts, issues and methods for resolving problems. Additional courses enable you to develop selected competencies in greater depth as preparation for graduate study and/or a professional career.
With our small size, location in the northern Shenandoah Valley, and academic strength in the College of Arts & Sciences, Shenandoah University provides a challenging, student-centered educational experience.
This highly interdisciplinary field allows for diverse types of research by environmental scientists. Employment opportunities include jobs with governments, conservation organizations and private firms interested in environmental topics.
Hands-on, career-related service-learning experiences provide an additional benefit to the program.
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Issues Seminar
- Environmental Research Seminar
- Community and Regional Studies
- General Biology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNatural Sciences Environmental Sciences View 1596 other Bachelors in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have your former high school send an official transcript directly to Shenandoah University’s Office of Admissions. If an institution is unable to send original documents, you must have an appropriate school official certify that the copy is an official copy with a stamp and signature.
- All transcripts from non-U.S. institutions must also be submitted for an academic credential evaluation to obtain equivalency information regarding courses, credits, grades and degrees earned. For first-year applicants, a general or document-by-document report is sufficient, and must include GPA. It is the responsibility of the applicant to make arrangements for the evaluation.
- All applicants must demonstrate English proficiency
- Please complete the Supplemental Application for International Students and provide financial documentation in order to start the process of obtaining an I-20.
International33790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16895 USD per semester during 48 months.
National33790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16895 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.