Entrepreneurship offers a wide variety of opportunities for students to develop both fundamental and in-depth knowledge within the disciplines of management, marketing, finance, accounting, business law and organizational behavior. Students participate in comprehensive, hands-on simulations and learning opportunities that help them develop the knowledge, skills and abilities required to launch or assume leadership roles in entrepreneurial organizations.
The Entrepreneurship program at Shenandoah University provides students with practical experience through partnerships with local businesses and is designed to integrate with programs beyond the business school. Entrepreneurship students take classes from Shenandoah Conservatory, the School of Health Professions and the College of Arts and Sciences.
The Entrepreneurship program prepares graduates for the following roles:
- Corporate entrepreneurship (also known as intrapreneurship), where graduates work to develop new operations or products for existing corporations;
- Independent entrepreneurship, where graduates start their own for-profit firms;
- Family business where graduates go into the family firm as new or future management;
- Social entrepreneurship, where graduates start new or develop existing not-for-profit or community service-oriented firms.
- Mind of the Entrepreneur
- Marketing Research & Development
- Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- Business Finance
- Innovation & Design Thinking
- Entrepreneurship Law
- New Venture Creation & Launch
- Business Internship (Entrepreneurship Focus)
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 345 other Bachelors in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have your former high school send an official transcript directly to Shenandoah University’s Office of Admissions. If an institution is unable to send original documents, you must have an appropriate school official certify that the copy is an official copy with a stamp and signature.
- All transcripts from non-U.S. institutions must also be submitted for an academic credential evaluation to obtain equivalency information regarding courses, credits, grades and degrees earned. For first-year applicants, a general or document-by-document report is sufficient, and must include GPA. It is the responsibility of the applicant to make arrangements for the evaluation.
- All applicants must demonstrate English proficiency
- Please complete the Supplemental Application for International Students and provide financial documentation in order to start the process of obtaining an I-20.
International33790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16895 USD per semester during 48 months.
National33790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16895 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.