Lewis’ Department of Art & Design offers a fine arts approach to visual literacy. We offer a bachelor degree in Illustration at Lewis University.
- Through our core fine arts curriculum, you will explore theory and techniques from a wide range of styles – not only pursuing your current interests but opening up your mind to a whole new world of art, and discovering how the digital revolution is changing the marketability of the fine artist.
- Upon graduation, you will be prepared to work professionally as an illustrator or continue on to graduate school to continue your education.
- Courses include:
- Life Drawing
- Intermediate Computer Graphic Design
- Advanced Drawing
- Advanced Computer Graphic Design
- 3-D Modeling
- Advanced Illustration
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media Graphic Design View 611 other Bachelors in Graphic Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate Application
- Secondary School Transcripts, or National Exam results
- Secondary school completion certificate
- English Proficiency exam scores
- Copy of passport
International35262 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35262 USD per year during 48 months.
National35262 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35262 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.