Students majoring in Criminal Justice at Shenandoah University will be prepared to work in entry-level positions in law enforcement, courts or corrections agencies at the local, state or federal levels or to continue their studies at the graduate level. The program is tailored to individual career interests so you are best informed about the career in justice that you plan to pursue.
You’ll enjoy a small faculty-to-student ratio with faculty who are experienced criminal justice professionals. Guest speakers provide personal insight into diverse career opportunities.
The unique quality of our program is its flexibility, which allows students to learn about career options, discover areas of interest, and customize their studies in to prepare themselves for specific careers, whether this involves further academic work or joining a profession.
State-level justice opportunities include working with state policing agencies in any of several states, working for state attorney generals and interning in state crime labs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Crime and its Analysis
- Criminal Theory
- Policing and Law Enforcement
- Law for the Criminal Justice Professional
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminology View 494 other Bachelors in Criminology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will need to complete the undergraduate application for international admissions.
- Have your former high school send an official transcript directly to Shenandoah University’s Office of Admissions. If an institution is unable to send original documents, you must have an appropriate school official certify that the copy is an official copy with a stamp and signature.
- All transcripts from non-U.S. institutions must also be submitted for an academic credential evaluation to obtain equivalency information regarding courses, credits, grades and degrees earned.
- All applicants must demonstrate English proficiency
- Please complete the Supplemental Application for International Students and provide financial documentation in order to start the process of obtaining an I-20.
International32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
National32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.