The digital revolution is changing the marketability of the fine artist. More than just self expression, the field of graphic design requires an advanced ability to take hold of others’ visions, and effectively champion them to tell a compelling visual story.
- Through Lewis’ core fine arts curriculum and graphic design coursework, you will merge creative skills with visual strategy in order to become an effective and marketable visual communicator.
- Upon graduation as a Graphic Design major from Lewis University, you will be prepared to work professionally as a graphic designer or continue on to graduate school to continue your education.
- Courses included:
- Intermediate Computer Graphic Design
- Advanced Design
- Advanced Computer Graphic Design
- 3-D Modeling
- Publications Design
- Web Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Film, Photography & Media Graphic Design View 1346 other Bachelors in Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate Application
- Secondary School Transcripts, or National Exam results
- Secondary school completion certificate
- English Proficiency exam scores
- Copy of passport
International35262 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35262 USD per year during 48 months.
National35262 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35262 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.