- To apply to all students, and specifically Biblical and Theological Studies at Covenant College majors and minors, biblical and theological truth as the mold which transforms their hearts, renews their minds, and shapes their lives.
- To fit them with the lenses necessary for a biblical world and life view that paves the way to Kingdom activity in the Church and society, and to equip them with the biblical rationale for all their culture-related activities beginning with their understanding and appreciation of education from the perspective of the Christian faith.
- To acquaint biblical studies majors and minors with the problems connected with biblical scholarship and the content of the Gospel over against the belief systems of the modern scene. To empower them with an effective means to communicate the Christian faith in the contemporary scene and to develop a biblically-based apologetic for that faith.
- To encourage all students in general, and Biblical Studies majors and minors specifically, to maximize the development of their talents and skills and to seek the advance of the Kingdom of God in the choice and exercise of their professions. Specifically, to urge students with apparent qualifications and gifts for the ministry of the Gospel, whether in the United States or abroad, to consider the possibility of such calling.
- Current Issues in Biblical Studies
- Capstone Project in Biblical & Theological Studies
- History & Expansion of Christianity
- Outreach to Contemporary Culture
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Religious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 2084 other Bachelors in History in United States
- Application for Admission
- $35 Application Fee
- Personal Testimony
- Official High School Transcript
- SAT/ACT Scores
- Completed Academic Reference Form
- Completed Church Reference Form
- College Transcript (if applicable)
- Photograph (Optional)
International35670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35670 USD per year during 48 months.
National35670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35670 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.