Through courses in cognitive, behavioral and molecular neuroscience, you'll delve into the intricacies of the brain and the rest of the nervous system. You'll study its normal and abnormal actions, learn about diseases and environmental factors that affect its function, and discover how breakthroughs in neuroscience are advancing our knowledge and quality of life.
What You'll Learn
Baldwin Wallace University's Neuroscience major prepares students to:
- Become knowledgeable about the brain and its functions, including structure, physiology, pharmacology, cognition and behavior.
- Explain and apply general principles of neuroscience.
- Critically evaluate information about topics and research in neuroscience.
- Evaluate safety and ethical considerations in neuroscience research and perform research that applies those standards.
- Become effective oral and written communicators who can discuss topics and research in neuroscience.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Neuroscience Research Methods and Techniques
- Neural Circuits and Systems
- Behavioral Neuroscience
- Laboratory in Cognitive Neuroscience
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- November 1 - First-year priority application deadline
DisciplinesPsychology Neuroscience View 354 other Bachelors in Neuroscience in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary School Transcripts
- Secondary School Report Form
- Teacher Recommendation
- International Student Certification of Financial Support Form
- Financial Sponsor Letter
International36250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36250 USD per year during 48 months.
National36250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36250 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Berea
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.