To modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
Students on completing Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care (Level 5) at the Stanmore School of Business:
- 80% are working (at professional / managerial position)
- 0% are studying
- 10% are working & studying
We are accredited by Qualifi, UK an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual. We offer the best of British qualification which are fully accredited and globally accepted. The diploma is awarded by ATHE UK, delivered in partnership with London School of International Business (LSIB).
Programme StructureCourse Content
- Facilitating change in health and social care
- Managing communication
- People management
- Research Project
- Leading practice in health and social care
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Management of safeguarding for health and social care
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Management of Activity Provision
- Finance For Managers
- Planning a New Business Venture
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector
- Manage Sustainability in an Organisation
- Managing Quality in Health and Social Care
- Empowering Users of Health and Social Care Services
- Health and safety in the health and social care workplace
- Employability Skills
- Personal and professional development
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Self-paced, Semi-structured
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management View 1290 other programmes in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification
- Mature learners with management 3 years of work experience in case of no formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course OR;
International1399 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1399 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA1399 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1399 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- 6 months: GBP £1399
- 9 months:GBP £1099
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.