The major in Digital Media and Design - Interactive Design at the Baldwin Wallace University will help you develop the technical skills and creative vision for addressing communication needs.
The program focuses on the strategic use of web and graphic design techniques, computer programming and database technology to create functional and engaging web and mobile user experiences.
Through comprehensive coursework, you'll learn interface design, information architecture, programming, database integration, page layout, content development and more.
You'll become proficient with systems that bring interactive content to life. You'll learn to apply creativity, critical thinking and problem-solving skills to creating innovative solutions for today's changing technology needs.
Real-world focused, the major offers diverse hands-on learning and portfolio-building opportunities that showcase your work. A senior internship or project enables you to apply classroom concepts to practical situations.
- Web developer
- Web programmer
- App developer
- Interactive media development
- Online marketing
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Offered as a major, interactive design teaches you techniques and strategies for creating effective digital communication.
- Integrative coursework includes computing, communication and art. You'll gain competencies in critical thinking, creative and technical design, writing, effective uses of digital media and production techniques.
- A related major to this program is the graphic design major. It focuses on visual communication and artistic design through photography, videography, typography, messaging and other components.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Media Studies & Mass Media View 768 other Bachelors in Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary School Transcripts
- Secondary School Report Form
- Teacher Recommendation
- Complete the International Student Certification of Financial Support Form
International34504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34504 USD per year during 48 months.
National34504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34504 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Berea
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.