For those learners that have prior experience in accounting and finance and who also possess a professional qualification, the pathway through this programme will develop their professional competence.
Students on completing Diploma in Accounting and Finance (Level 7) at the Stanmore School of Business:
- 80% are working (at professional / managerial position)
- 0% are studying
- 10% are working & studying
- Investment Analysis
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance
- Global Finance and Strategy
- Strategic Audit
- Corporate Reporting
- Strategic Financial Management
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Each unit has the equivalency of 20 credits, learners must complete all units successfully and achieve 120 credits to gain this diploma.
- No support at all
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Actuarial Science View 239 other programmes in Accounting in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The Learners must possess:
- • Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- • 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- • Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
International1399 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1399 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA1399 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1399 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- 6 months: GBP £1399
- 9 months: GBP £1099
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.