At Business Management (Hons) (Top up) from Stanmore School of Business you will join the final year of the Business Management BA (Hons) degree and leave with the same award as those graduating from the full three years’ full time undergraduate course. It has been specially designed for students wanting to complete the final year of their degree in a flexible, affordable and accessible way.
The course will prepare you well for the widest possible range of careers in the private, public or voluntary sectors.
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Business Project
- Organisational Change
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- The Principles of Marketing Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- No Attendance
- No support at all
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 150 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students must have successfully completed the first two years of a degree, or
- ATHE Level 4 or 5 Extended Diploma in Management, or
- The NCC Education Level 5 Diploma in Business (RQF) (L5DB), or
- The NCC Education International Advanced Diploma in Business (IADB), or
- HND Business (Awarded by Pearson / Edexcel), or
- EduQual SCQF 8 qualification
- Copies of your High School Degree / diploma and Bachelors Degree/ Diploma
- Your recent passport size photograph
- If applying on the basis of your professional experience, send us a resume showing relevant managerial work experience
International4250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4250 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA4250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4250 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.