Students in the Environmental Studies program offered at The Wofford College, study the environment in ways that excite their particular interests as they pursue either a B.A. or B.S.
Recent graduates are working with:
- BenefitFocus Software
- Buckeye Fire Equipment Co.
- Duke Energy
- Junk Matters
- Syncot Plastics
- Wilbros Organic Recovery
- Calculus for the Social Sciences
- Seminar in Environmental Studies (with lab)
- Earth System Science (with lab)
- Sustainability Science (with lab)
- Environmental Social Science
- Environmental Humanities
- Environmental Science (with lab)
- Quantitative Environmental Methods & Models (with lab)
- Developing the Capstone Proposal
- Senior Capstone Project
- Environmental Studies Senior Seminar
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Environmental Sciences View 1472 other Bachelors in Environmental Sciences in United States
- Complete the Common Application, including the Wofford College member page (Questions Section). The application fee for international applicants is automatically waived because of additional external costs associated with applying to college internationally.
- Submit the School Report form and your high school transcript(s).
- Submit your official test scores.
- The SAT or ACT is a requirement for native English speakers. SAT or ACT scores are expected from all international applicants unless students are unable to reach a testing center.
- Submit completed Financial Certification for International Students.
- While all students who score below the TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test minimum must complete a third-party interview, we are happy to accept and review recorded or scored interviews from all non-native English speakers.
International63895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63895 USD per year during 48 months.
National63895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63895 USD per year during 48 months.
Off campus: $49,550
Living costs for Spartanburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.