You’ll benefit from a diverse analytical curriculum with business and general education coursework while also completing your Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) degree. As you study business administration, you’ll pursue your major, enhancing your education and preparing for a career in either business management or international business. You’ll also gain the cultural understanding that plays an integral role in a global business environment.
In addition, in the International Business program of Johnson & Wales University you’ll have the opportunity to participate in internships, study abroad experiences, summer work abroad experiences and language immersion programs. Faculty advisors will also work with you every step of the way to create a meaningful, customized career path as you select electives.
Some professions may require additional study, background checks, certifications, licenses, exams and/or experience as required qualifications for employment. Students are responsible for verifying that they can meet the employment requirements of potential employers.
- Financial Analyst
- International Marketing Manager
- International Business Manager
- International Trader
- Import/Export Agent
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business
- International Culture and Protocol
- International Resource Management
- International Business Law
- Language & Cultural Immersion
- Senior Business Capstone
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Early admission: November 1
DisciplinesInternational Business View 572 other Masters in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency if applicable
- Completed and signed International Student Financial Declaration Form for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Certified bank statement or government sponsorship letter verifying financial support for one academic year
- Copy of biographical section of your valid passport
- Submit Admissions Forms
- Non-U.S. students transferring to JWU from another U.S. post-secondary institution must submit a Transfer Verification Form
International34376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34376 USD per year during 48 months.
National34376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34376 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Providence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.