A State-registered Qualification
LISAA course validates two fields of expertise, in interior architecture and in design, with a double degree, state-registrered level 7 qualification.
This five-year Interior Architecture and Design programme offered by the LISAA School of Design offers a focus in interior architecture & global design, interior architecture & service design or interior architecture & connected design from the 4th year on. It allows to complete a non accredited LISAA school bachelor at the end of the 3rd year.
The Interior Architecture & Design course is joined directly in 1st year, which is an integrated foundation year. Students can enter in 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th year.
This 5-year course is also available in French.
- Commercial interior architect - retail
- Interior architect
- Interior Decorator
- Culinary designer
- IoT designer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Observational Drawing
- Life Drawing
- Outdoor Drawing / Perspective
- Creativity / Colour
- Project Methodology
- Computer Graphics / Visual Communication
- Art History
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Applications for non-EU students must be completed before June, 30th in order to get a visa.
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Interior Design
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission is subject to both the presentation of a file and an oral interview. The interview allows a discussion about the candidate's background and ambitions. The objective is to to gauge his motivation and the potential of his or her academic profile to suit the specificities of a profession in interior architecture and design. Students can join in at the beginning of every year.
A presentation of personal work (drawing, illustration, photography, graphic design, personal research);
The application form filled in:
- A resume or C.V.
- A statement of purpose
- Academic transcripts of records for the last 2 semesters of education
- €90 of application fees
- A copy of passport/ID card
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10190 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10190 EUR per year during 60 months.
EU/EEA8100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8100 EUR per year during 60 months.
- 1st year: French course: 7 990€ / English course: 8 100€
- 2nd and 3rd year: French course: 9 290€ / English course: 9 290€
- 4th year: 9 390€
- 5th year: sandwich course work placement: tuition fees are partially or totally paid by the company or a funding agency (OPCO) / no sandwich course: 9 390€
- 1st year: French course: 9 990€ / English course: 10 190€
- 2nd and 3rd year: French course: 11 390€ / English course: 11 590€
- 4th and 5th year: sandwich course work placement: tuition fees are partially or totally paid by the company or a funding agency (OPCO) / no sandwich course: 11 390€
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.