We equip nurses to care for infants who are in the first month of their lives and need hospitalization in neonatal nurseries and neonatal intensive care units (NICUs). Our program helps you develop the technical and relational skills to effectively support infants and their families during this challenging time.
The British Columbia Institute of Technology Specialty Nursing - Neonatal is a combination of our advanced certificate program and our specific academic BSN courses. Choose to complete both concurrently or study in the order that works best for you.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Neonatal Theory
- Clinical Preceptorship in Neonatal Nursing
- Independent Study in Specialty Nursing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Application processing - Ongoing throughout the year.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 13 other Masters in Nursing in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English: Two years of education in English in an English-speaking country with one of the following: English 12 (73%) or, ENGL 1177 - Academic Writing (73%) or, 3.0 credits of post-secondary English, humanities or social sciences (73%) from a recognized institution
- Applicants to Specialty Nursing Certificate courses should have a minimum of 6 months to 1 year of relevant work experience in an acute care setting. Exceptions may be granted for undergraduate students taking entry level theory courses
- All students participating in clinical courses must have current Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Level C or Level Health Care Provider (HCP)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.