Building on the in-depth skills and knowledge from your diploma program, this program provides the skills needed to play a key role as a member of a multidisciplinary health care team in dynamic health care settings.
Health Science - Magnetic Resonance Imaging Option Graduates of the program at British Columbia Institute of Technology will be able to:
- communicate effectively in the clinical environment
- function as an effective health care team member
- make decisions based on evidence
- apply professional judgment in healthcare settings
- provide a high standard of care to patients and families
- apply safe practices in health-care settings
- combine academic knowledge with technological innovation to improve patient care delivery
- research current health care issues
- mentor, coach, and lead within a health-care team
The program is structured around core courses intended to broaden your education, provide foundational tools for research and evidence-based practice, and expose you to current healthcare leadership issues and practices. The Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) stream allows you to pursue another imaging specialty to broaden your knowledge and skills in imaging and allows you to focus on key issues affecting leaders in healthcare settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Instructional Skills
- Fundamentals for Emerging Leaders in Health Care
- Critical Reading and Writing
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications are accepted throughout the year.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 10 other Masters in Health Sciences in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English: two years of education in English in an English-speaking country with one of the following: English 12 (67%) or, 3.0 credits of post-secondary English, humanities or social sciences (67%) from a recognized institution
- Post-secondary education: diploma, degree or equivalent accredited program in one of the following: Medical Radiography, Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Radiation Therapy
- Submit the following with your online application: MRI Safety Screening form, Proof of current active registration with the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT) or Sonography Canada
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.