The undergraduate Data Analytics degree program at Webster University joins the fundamentals of business, database, statistics, and mathematics with data analytics and mining technologies. With this broad range of knowledge and skills, students develop their information analysis expertise and learn to use data to help business users make better decision.
Data analytics encompasses a wide range of technologies to support analyzing business data, transforming information and generating intelligence. Technologies play important roles in the data analytics process and form the foundation of its architecture. More and more companies need knowledgeable people to perform analysis and gain the company’s success through analytically focused strategies.
- Students will be able to demonstrate critical thinking skills in the field of data analytics.
- Students will be able to demonstrate the ability to solve problems related to the program content.
- Students will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the concepts and principles of software systems.
- Students will be able to analyze, design and document a system component using appropriate data analytical techniques and models.
- Students will be able to demonstrate the ability to incorporate various data analytics elements.
- Students will be able to demonstrate an understanding of fundamental principles of data analytics systems and technologies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Descriptive Statistics
- Business Mathematics
- Electronic Spreadsheet
- Introduction to Business Technologies
- Electronic Commerce
- Introduction to Data Science
- Information Analysis
- Data Analytics Methods
- Database Systems
- Decision Support Systems
- Data Warehousing
- Data Mining
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 238 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- There are two options for Undergraduate Application: Webster's Online Portal or the Common Application. There is a $35 required application fee.
- Proof of English Proficiency: If English is not your first language, students will need to submit proof of English skill.
- Official Transcripts: For an initial admission decision, students may submit scanned copies of their final, original transcripts.
- Essay or Resume: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice.
- One Letter of Recommendation
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Webster Groves
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.