More than the basics of laboratory and quality control, this program focuses on the advanced business, technical, and regulatory skills that are required for senior level positions in the food industry. This Food Technology and Operations Management program at British Columbia Institute of Technology will allow you to:
- Take the lead on higher risk decision making and responsibility
- Improve processes and operations
- Develop dynamic teams and people
- Innovate food safety and sustainability in a global environment
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Skills and Applications
- Food Chemistry
- Product Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFood Sciences View 5 other Masters in Food Sciences in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English: two years of education in English in an English-speaking country with one of the following: English 12 (73%) or, 3.0 credits of post-secondary English, humanities or social sciences (73%) from a recognized institution
- Work experience: one of the following: minimum of one year relevant work experience or, three months of relevant work experience with current employment
International19196 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9598 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National5836 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2918 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.