Building on a strong academic base in the liberal arts, students are challenged to think strategically and creatively to solve client problems using a full spectrum of promotional tools. From traditional print and television advertising, to social media, mobile applications and emerging technologies, students learn to develop fully-integrated campaigns that will achieve a company or organization’s promotional objectives.
To give each student experience in multiple career roles, the foundation curriculum in the Advertising and Marketing Communications major at Webster University encourages active participation in all phases of the marketing communications process, including research, planning, strategy development, copywriting, visual communication, art direction, budgeting, media buying and campaign analysis.
Successful graduates of this program will be able to:
- Analyze an organization's situation from a marketing communications perspective.
- Develop strategic, multiplatform marketing communication programs.
- Produce strategic multiplatform advertising and marketing communications deliverables in a chosen area of specialization.
- Utilize essential industry terminology, theories and principles to present and support their work.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Mass Communications
- Introduction to Media Writing
- Introduction to Marketing Communication
- Fundamentals of Strategic Communications and Public Relations
- Introduction to Visual Communication for Advertising and Public Relations
- Ethics in the Media
- Creative Strategies for Advertising
- Writing for Advertising
- Visual Communication for Advertising and Public Relations
- Advertising Production (Print, Television, Radio, or Internet)
- The Law and the Media
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Marketing Digital Marketing View 350 other Bachelors in Digital Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- There are two options for Undergraduate Application: Webster's Online Portal or the Common Application. There is a $35 required application fee.
- Proof of English Proficiency: If English is not your first language, students will need to submit proof of English skill.
- Official Transcripts: For an initial admission decision, students may submit scanned copies of their final, original transcripts.
- Essay or Resume: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice.
- One Letter of Recommendation
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Webster Groves
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.