Graduates may also pursue their continuing education in the medical and dental field or graduate studies in bioengineering.
The purpose of the Biology - Biomedical Engineering program at University of Texas Arlington is to advance the cause of the profession through teaching and research and to produce technically knowledgeable, well rounded graduates who have the capability of developing into professionally competent engineers pursuing lifelong learning and assuming leadership roles in the profession.
The BE Department supports the University and College of Engineering mission by offering a broad-based undergraduate education leading to a degree of bachelor of science in Biomedical Engineering with emphasis on technical, professional, ethical, and societal responsibilities associated with the practice of engineering.
Advanced masters and doctoral degrees are offered with emphasis on technical specialization and the advancement of knowledge in several areas of bioengineering.
- Clinical engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Medical Applications of Engineering
- Evolution and Ecology
- General Chemistry Calculus
- Differential Equations & Linear Algebra
- General Technical Physics
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biology Bioinformatics View 435 other Masters in Bioinformatics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- New prospective students who wish to enroll at The University of Texas at Arlington must apply for admission.
- They should apply as early as possible. All application materials—signed application(or certified if online), appropriate application fee or fee waiver documentation, official copies of transcripts of all high school and all college work attempted, and official test scores when appropriate—should be submitted by the priority deadlines.
- Completed applications will be accepted after the priority deadlines until the ApplyTexas application closes approximately two weeks prior to the start of the term. Adherence to the deadlines ensures careful evaluation of credentials resulting in an admission decision and notification of that decision to the student in time for orientation, academic advising, registration, and tuition/fee payment.
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 60 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 60 months.
In-State11620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11620 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.