The curriculum provides many opportunities for learners to practice the role of an organizational development consultant; recognizing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the impact of change within an organization.
In the Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership program at La Salle University, students learn how to:
- Identify effective leadership skills needed in effort to meet organizational goals.
- Understand how a global perspective, team and group dynamics, organizational structure, change management, culture, and innovation connect with effective organizational leadership.
- Explain the effective leadership tools and techniques used for survival, growth, increased productivity, and relationship building in today’s fast paced business environment.
- Develop approaches to recognize, plan, and implement change in complex organizational systems.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.(written, oral, and technological.)
- Set priorities for outcomes and results that impact the organization, e.g., critical thinking, decision making and problem solving.
- Facilitate meetings and presentations using technologies and communication strategies for different audiences within an organization.
- Human Resources Leadership
- Leadership Skills
- Org. Leadership & Change
- Team Analysis & Leadership
- Org. Assessment and Evaluation
- Senior Capstone
- Writing at Work
- Social Media Marketing and Leadership
- Anal. Metrics & Operational Leadership
- Corp. Conversation and Leadership
- Social Psychology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 73 other Bachelors in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for admission
- An official transcript showing three years of high school scholastic records
- Your SAT or ACT scores
- An academic letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, parent, or school administrator
- Common Application or La Salle Application Personal Statement/Essay
- The required Common Application or La Salle Application Essay is not graded. This essay is generally used to inform the Admissions Committee about the applicant’s interests and/or background.
International31350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31350 USD per year during 48 months.
National31350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31350 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.