A decision to select Political Science and International Relations as your major or minor field will:
- Prepare you to teach German at the secondary level, if you complete the necessary education courses and earn your teaching certificate;
- Prepare you for graduate study in interesting fields such as art history, film studies, foreign service, music, political science, and other academic programs;
- Qualify you to be a strong applicant in competitions for international scholarships for graduate study at McDaniel College;
- Give you an edge over other candidates in the corporate world;
- Open doors to internships with international and global corporations;
- Prepare you for interesting jobs at various governmental agencies such as the National Security Agency and the Department of State;
- Give you credibility as a candidate for employment with “think tanks” and non-profit international organizations;
- Enhance your awareness of the European Union and its role in defining the future of the world;
- Develop you into a more sophisticated person with greater understanding of cultural differences;
- Provide you with lifelong opportunities for subsidized travel to other countries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Comparative Politics of Europe
- African Politics through Literature
- Contemporary African Politics
- U.S. Foreign Policy
- Politics of Latin American Development
- The Politics of African Diaspora
- Conflict Resolution, Peacemaking, and Peacekeeping in Post-Cold War World
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 640 other Bachelors in International Relations in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High school transcript: If you cannot secure an official high school transcript, we will gladly accept an unofficial copy that includes grades 9-11. All students are required to submit a final official transcript that demonstrates high school graduation prior to enrollment.
- Personal Essay: Your personal essay helps us become acquainted with you as a person and student, apart from courses and grades. It will also demonstrate your ability to organize your thoughts and express yourself.
- Letter of Recommendation or Common Application Secondary School Report (recommended)
International45876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45876 USD per year during 48 months.
National45876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45876 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Westminster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.