Environmental Studies - Earth System Science Specialization at McDaniel College is inherently an interdisciplinary subject that promotes an understanding of the Earth as a Complex System. We assist students in translating their passion for sustainability and the environment into reality.
Environmental challenges are complex and multi-tiered and require critical thinking and inspired problem solving, both characteristics of a liberal arts philosophy. Our department helps prepare students who can address the questions and challenges for humanity’s long-term survival through the thorough pursuit of environmental knowledge.
After graduation, students may pursue graduate studies in a number of disciplines or follow career paths as policy analysts, environmental consultants, environmental health specialists, urban or regional planners, science educators, or naturalists.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Geology
- Geographic Information Systems
- Science of Soil, Water and Air
- Conservation Biology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Environmental Sciences View 1186 other Bachelors in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High school transcript: If you cannot secure an official high school transcript, we will gladly accept an unofficial copy that includes grades 9-11. All students are required to submit a final official transcript that demonstrates high school graduation prior to enrollment.
- Personal Essay: Your personal essay helps us become acquainted with you as a person and student, apart from courses and grades. It will also demonstrate your ability to organize your thoughts and express yourself.
- Letter of Recommendation or Common Application Secondary School Report (recommended)
International45876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45876 USD per year during 48 months.
National45876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45876 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Westminster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.