Students receive individual attention to receive the best undergraduate education. Two of our six full-time professors are recipients of Distinguished Teacher awards; another is the Maryland Accounting Teacher of the Year Award, as selected by her state professional organization.
Faculty office doors are open to our students, and our courses are rigorous and challenging. Students who major in this program, in addition to acquiring a broad liberal education, prepare for careers in business and finance; for careers in government such as economic analysis, administration, and foreign service; and, by completing graduate study in a university, for professional careers in law, business, and economics.
McDaniel College’s Economics - Mathematics Dual Major graduates are admitted to fine graduate schools in economics, business administration, and law. Others go directly to jobs in businesses such as banking, insurance, and manufacturing, while others secure positions in federal departments such as Labor, Commerce, FDIC, IRS, State, NSA, and Federal Reserve Board. A student may also prepare to teach social studies in public secondary schools.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Economics
- Microeconomic Theory
- Macroeconomic Theory
- The History of Economic Thought
- Calculus II
- Linear Algebra
- Calculus III
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Mathematics Environmental Economics & Policy View 1448 other Bachelors in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High school transcript: If you cannot secure an official high school transcript, we will gladly accept an unofficial copy that includes grades 9-11. All students are required to submit a final official transcript that demonstrates high school graduation prior to enrollment.
- Personal Essay: Your personal essay helps us become acquainted with you as a person and student, apart from courses and grades. It will also demonstrate your ability to organize your thoughts and express yourself.
- Letter of Recommendation or Common Application Secondary School Report (recommended)
International45876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45876 USD per year during 48 months.
National45876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45876 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Westminster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.