Business Analytics from Singapore University of Social Sciences will in turn help organisations to improve their performance, understand their customers better and identify areas for improvement in the organisations' processes. The programme helps students to acquire these learning outcomes through a well-structured curriculum that cultivates in them the two core knowledge fields of fundamental business management and data mining. The curriculum is designed to first equip graduates with fundamental business knowledge such as management, accounting, marketing, operations, and IT management, followed by a comprehensive set of analytics (data mining) courses.
- Analytics Consultant
- Business Analytics Vendors & System Integrators
- Associate Analytics Consultant
- Technical Analyst
- Decision Science Consultant
- Consulting & Marketing Research Firm
- Research Analyst
- Client Solution Executive
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Data Visualisation for Business
- Data Mining
- Association and Clustering
- Predictive Modelling
- Business Analytics Applications
- Selected Topics in Business Analytic
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 50 other Bachelors in International Business in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GCE 'A' Level with two passes (prior to 2006) or two H2 passes (from 2006); or local Polytechnic Diploma; or International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma; or NUS High School Diploma.
- Applicants with a Diploma from ITE, or other Diploma qualifications plus an acceptable SAT or ACT (with Writing) score may be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis;
- Two years of full-time work experience, or currently employed on a full-time basis
- At least 21 years old.
- English Proficiency
International7481 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29927 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
National2475 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9900 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
- Citizen Below 40 years old: S$15,218 - 15,401
- Citizen 40 years old and above: S$6,090 - 6,163
- Permanent Resident: S$29,824 - 30,313
- International: S$46,004- 46,556
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.