Chemical Engineering from Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) is educating tomorrow’s leaders in modern Chemical Engineering.
Graduates with Chemical Engineering from Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) will:
- targeted at solving some of the world’s most challenging problems.
- gain knowledge of theoretical and practical aspects of emerging areas of chemical sciences.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Particle Science and Engineering
- Chemical Process Technology
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Fuel & Energy
- Polymer Science & Technology
- Modeling and Simulation
- Petroleum Engineering
- Renewable Energy Resources
- Chemical Engineering Plant Design
- Surface Analysis
- Colloidal Science
- Air Pollution Control
- Solid Waste Disposal
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 24 other Bachelors in Chemistry in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Academic Background
- Performance in the Admission Test
- Completed and submitted application form and supporting documents by the stipulated deadline
- Application Review
- Interview (if called)
- SAT; OR
- ACT; OR
- LUMS Common Admission Test (LCAT);
International4243 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4243 USD per year during 48 months.
National4243 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4243 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Lahore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.