Key facts about the Electrical - Electronics Engineering Technology program
- The University of Maryland Eastern Shore is committed to providing the most up-to-date instruction for students with emphasis on technical applications, systems operation, educational services, and management in the fields of construction, engineering technology, and technical education.
- Faculty are also engaged in service to the university and local community and scholarly pursuits including: research and publication in recognized professional journals, attending and presenting papers at professional meetings, and grant proposal writing projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Technical Drawing
- Gen. College Physics
- English Composition
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 474 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed admissions application with a non-refundable $25.00 application fee in U.S. dollars.
- An official evaluation of all academic records (credential evaluation) from WES, ECE or AACRAO
- Official scores to confirm English proficiency
- An official copy of the test results from taking either the SAT I or ACT.
- A certificate of finance along with a bank statement bank or scholarship letter, no more than six months old, addressed to the University of Maryland Eastern Shore verifying the availability of funds to cover tuition, fees, and other direct costs associated with enrolling at the university.
International15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State5418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5418 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.