- The traditional prelicensure track is designed for students who are not yet licensed nurses and seek a two year option to complete the BSN degree. This track is offered on the Atlanta campus of Mercer University. Satisfactory completion of the prelicensure track and approval from a state board of nursing entitles the graduate to take the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN). A successful NCLEX-RN exam score leads to licensure as a registered nurse prepared for general practice in hospitals, community agencies, and other health care environments.
- The second degree Accelerated track is for students based in Atlanta who already have a non-nursing bachelor’s degree but want to switch careers. This Nursing program at Mercer University allows you to earn a BSN degree in as few as 12 months of accelerated education.
- The RN-BSN Completion Track is for Registered Nurses (RNs) who graduated from an accredited associate degree or diploma nursing program
- Anatomy & Physiology (lecture and lab)
- English Composition
- Political Science or Economics
- Sociology or Anthropology
- Abnormal Psychology/Psychopathology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 690 other Bachelors in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Submit an essay letting us know your reasons for pursuing the profession of nursing as well as enrollment into our College of Nursing.
- Submit TEAS score(s).
- Submit resume that includes work, healthcare, and volunteer experience.
- Submit official college transcript(s)
International38746 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38746 USD per year during 24 months.
National38746 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38746 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Doraville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.