Thus, the objective of this Business and Knowledge Management (Hons) three-year programme from the Multimedia University is to produce graduates equipped with the skills and attitude for becoming key players in this new and exciting field.
Prominent emphasis will be given on information management towards achievement of organisation’s objectives as well as on strategic business intelligence, capitalisation and commercialisation of knowledge, use of knowledge economy, and supporting technologies.
Academic lessons will be complemented with real-life case studies, field trips, and interactive teaching approaches that maximise learning outcomes.
- Business consultants, project manager, system developer, technology manager, chief information officer, information analyst;
- Knowledge analyst, system developer, enterprise portal developer.
- English for Business Communication
- Knowledge Management
- Database System Management
- Managing Knowledge Personnel
- International Business
- Critical Thinking In Organisations
- Business and Commercial Laws
- Internet and World-wide Web Programming
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 119 other Bachelors in Management Studies in Malaysia
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Apply online using our Online Application System
- Eligibility Letter will be issued if you meet the entry requirements of the programme.
- Soft copy of your academic results / transcripts, completion certificate
- English Language proficiency such TOEFL, IELTS or its equivalent
- Passport page with personal details
International5116 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15350 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
National4093 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12280 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
- National: RM 52,000
- International: RM 65,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.