At the University Fernando Pessoa we offer a bachelor degree in Civil Engineering. For this reason, there are included in the study plan contents covering areas such as civil construction, engineering and related areas, project in several specialties, architecture and town planning, construction innovation, production management, safety and hygiene in the workplace, management and administration.
Educational success is achieved through teamwork. During your application process, and whenever you need it, you will have the support and advice of a team of professionals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Grammar
- Introduction to Civil Construction Engineering
- Construction Materials
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 7 other Bachelors in Civil Engineering & Construction in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Non EU passport | Students already living in Portugal: Residence Permit issued by the Portuguese Foreigners Services;
- Copy of a fiscal identification document (tax number) (for receipt purposes);
- Proof of correspondence of foreign secondary education level: obtained in any secondary education school in Portugal
- Authenticated copy of the Transcript of Records of the secondary education with the school-leaving exams that are equivalent to the Portuguese admission exams (see Notes 11.3 and 11.4)
- Proof of proficiency of the language the course is taught in (Portuguese and in some cases: Portuguese+English)
Living costs for Porto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.