Accounting Management; Commercial Management; Financial Management; Human Resources Management. Services Companies; Industrial Companies; Economics Offices; Consultancy Offices; Public Offices and Organizations.
We offer a bachelor degree in Business Sciences at the University Fernando Pessoa. Successful completion of all courses integrating the study plan of the 1st cycle (180 ECTS) confers the undergraduate degree and allows access to the 2nd cycle of studies (120 ECTS), which confers the master’s degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Accounting
- Fundamentals of Mathematics
- Portuguese Civil Law
- Financial Calculus
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 5 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Non EU passport | Students already living in Portugal: Residence Permit issued by the Portuguese Foreigners Services;
- Copy of a fiscal identification document (tax number) (for receipt purposes);
- Proof of correspondence of foreign secondary education level: obtained in any secondary education school in Portugal
- Authenticated copy of the Transcript of Records of the secondary education with the school-leaving exams that are equivalent to the Portuguese admission exams (see Notes 11.3 and 11.4)
- Proof of proficiency of the language the course is taught in (Portuguese and in some cases: Portuguese+English)
Living costs for Porto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.