This is crucial for anyone who will lead large-scale projects, direct programs or facilitate teams across all sectors, including for-profit companies, nonprofits and government agencies.
Explore These Career Opportunities
The Leadership in Organizations and Community program of Rutgers University helps you develop the skills and competencies necessary for leading people in today’s complex professional environment. Whether you pursue an advanced degree or put your skills to work, you will be able to use your knowledge to advance in many settings:
- Civic Engagement Leadership
- Community Affairs
- Executive-Level Management
- Lobbying and Policymaking
- Organizational Development & Consulting
- Project and Program Management
- Public Administration
- Public Discourse Strategy
Work with Outstanding FacultyOur faculty members bring academic rigor and real-world experience to the classroom and guide you through the unique communication demands of healthcare professionals as well as through the development of effective communication strategies and skills for use in health intervention and health care practice. From designing, implementing and evaluating public health communication campaigns to solving contemporary and practical problems through health communication and health literacy, our faculty seamlessly blend fundamental theory with real-world applications.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Approaches to Leadership
- Leadership in Groups and Organizations
- Intercultural Communication
- Information Systems and Communication
- Group Communication
- Organizational Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Relations View 2038 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- A $70 non-refundable application fee is required
- Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR)
- Due to the uncertainty of future test dates and availability of standardized tests, Rutgers will make submission of SAT and ACT test scores optional
- English Proficiency Examination Requirements
- Letters of recommendation are not used for admissions consideration
International29736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14868 USD per semester during 48 months.
National29736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14868 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State12536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6268 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Camden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.