At the Bachelor of Primary Education from the University of the Sunshine Coast , you will develop curriculum knowledge in English, mathematics, science, technology, arts, health and physical education, history, and geography. From your first year, you’ll complete 90 days of supervised professional experience in local schools, and rural and remote settings if desired.
You will develop valuable skills and experiences through participation in Wider Field Experiences where you engage with community projects and work with children, families and communities.
- Primary school teacher
- Private practice tutor
- Education consultant
- Education exhibition organiser
- Education policy analyst
- Children’s television presenter
- Youth support worker
- Teacher of English overseas
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Development and Learning
- Teaching with Technology
- Professional Experience: The role of the teacher
- Professional Experience: Connecting with Learning and Teaching
- English Language and Literacy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesTeaching Primary Education View 117 other Bachelors in Teaching in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS Code: 073277M
- Prior to entry, students will need to: complete an online questionnaire to demonstrate your motivation for teaching, submit a 600-1000-word personal statement on why you would make a great teacher and obtain a Blue Card before starting supervised professional experience.
- Recommended prior study: a history subject.
- For entry into most USC undergraduate degree programs, you need to have completed a minimum level of education similar to successful completion of Australian Year 12 with good grades.
- Further studies, for example, a semester or more at college or university, can also be considered for entry and may give you credit transfer towards a degree.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24400 AUD per year during 48 months.
National3984 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3984 AUD per year during 48 months.
- National students are commonwealth supported.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.