In the courses of this Hospitality Foundations program at Suzhou Centennial College , you'll learn both the core job skills required for the dynamic hospitality industry as well as the language skills to successfully communicate in English with colleagues, employers and guests.
- Smaller class sizes will allow for more individualized attention.
- The pace of the Hospitality Foundations program's delivery will be carefully measured.
- You'll enjoy specially-crafted learning experiences delivered by sensitive and experienced instructors and professors.
- The program will place a strong emphasis on the use of English in all of its aspects.
- Upon successful completion of Hospitality Foundations, you'll be invited to join any program of your choice in the School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts.
It’s Your Shift Training and Awareness Program
The program will include an innovative industry training and awareness certification, It’s Your Shift. The certification will equip you with crucial knowledge and provide current resources focused on sexual harassment prevention and safe practices for intervention as a frontline worker or manager. It will support you, as you enter the hospitality industry, to become a leader for the prevention of sexual harassment and contribute to the evolution of safe and welcoming work environments.
- Front desk agent
- Room agent
- Room attendant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Food Safety, Smart Serve and First Aid
- Life Skills and Job Readiness
- Foundations: Developing College Communications Skills
- Geography and Tourism Western Hemisphere
- Food Theory Fundamentals
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 9 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent, or mature applicant status (19 years or older)
- Applicants to Centennial College post-secondary programs in the areas of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts, with scores of 140 or 141 on the Centennial College English Skills Assessment, are advised to take this program first as a pathway to their program of choice.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14937 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14937 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National2721 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2721 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.