This Business - International Business program at Suzhou Centennial College will provide you with general foundational knowledge as well as specialized international business training. The first two semesters will cover key concepts needed to build a successful business career. The final two semesters will feature specific international business courses, which will ensure you meet industry demands.
The intensive business courses will cover topics such as processing customs compliance documents, assisting in the transportation of goods to and from locations throughout the world, and taking on a support role in the marketing and sale of Canadian goods in the global marketplace.
- Customs compliance analyst
- Import/export documentation specialist
- Global logistics assistant
- Inside sales representative
- Logistics/transportation manager
- Import/export entrepreneur
- Marketing or product broker
- Corporate social responsibility manager
- Foreign investment analyst
- International development officer
- Commercial banking officer
- Customs broker
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamental of Business
- College Communication
- Applied Business Software
- Human Resources Management
- Mathematics of Finance
- Principles of Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
- International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before your expected start date to allow sufficient time for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 80 other Masters in Business Administration in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent, or mature student status (19 years or older)
- English Grade 12 C or U, or equivalent (minimum grade required) or take the Centennial College English Skills Assessment for Admission
- Mathematics Grade 11or 12 C, M or U, or equivalent (minimum grade required) or take a Centennial College Math Skills Assessment for Admission
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14937 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14937 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National2721 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2721 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.