If you're highly motivated to build on your existing English language skills and want to develop your understanding of Canadian business culture and practices, you'll benefit from Business Foundations ' inclusive learning environment and academic supports.
The Business Foundations program at Suzhou Centennial College will include courses in:
- Microsoft Office
- Canadian and international business practices
- Strategies for business success
Upon successful completion of the two-semester program, you'll be eligible to transfer, with credits, to a diploma or advanced diploma business program at Centennial College.
- Preparation for a Business certificate program
- Transfer to a Business diploma
- Transfer to an advanced diploma Business program
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Strategies for Business Success
- Canadian and International Business Fundamentals
- Developing College Communications Skills
- Consumer Individual
- Mathematics of Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
- International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before your expected start date to allow sufficient time for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 80 other Masters in Business Administration in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent, or mature applicant status (19 years or older)
- Applicants to Centennial College post-secondary programs in the School of Business with English Skills Assessment scores of 141 are offered this program as a foundation to their program of choice. Applicants with assessment scores lower than 141 must consult with a PASS Advisor at the Centre for Academic English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14937 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14937 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National2721 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2721 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.