In this Business - International Business program from University of the Sunshine Coast you will:
- Study the fundamentals of modern business, including economics, management, marketing, international trade business law, corporate governance and social responsibility.
- Learn to apply innovative problem-solving techniques to business concepts, products and services
- Develop specialist skills through your choice of major, including economics, international business, human resource management and more
- Get practical experience and apply what you’ve learned to real business problems through an optional 96-hour internship in the business sector
Depending on the major chosen: business management, business administration, economist, entrepreneur, human resource management, innovation manager, marketing management, market research, information systems, international business, importing / exporting, industrial relations, tourism and hospitality management, retail / sales, computing, systems analysis.
- Economics for Business
- Marketing Essentials
- International Business
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Trade and Finance in a Global Economy
- International Marketing
- Managing Global Logistics
- International Business Strategy
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 150 other Bachelors in International Business in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Code: 022807A
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma - successful completion with minimum score of 24 (minimum score of 4 in each of six subjects)
- Global Assessment Certificate (GAC) - successful completion with a minimum GPA of 2.3
International24000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 AUD per year during 36 months.
- National Commonwealth supported places
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.