This synergy of disciplines enables students to learn the various aspects of the human person, such as their personality and behavior, in the context of work groups and organizations.
- Students in the Behavioral Science program at University of Santo Tomas also learn the intricacies of an organization, with special focus on HR functions, such as talent acquisition & placement, learning & development, labor relations, total rewards management, and organization development.
- Having included courses most essential in the HR practice, and strengthened by the offering of subjects from the allied disciplines of psychology, sociology, and management, BES students turn out to be more holistically developed and better equipped to handle the demands of their profession when they graduate.
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Pagbasa at Pagsulat tungo sa Pananaliksik
- Survey of Literary Masterpieces
- Statistics for Behavioral Science
- Theories of Personality
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 4 other Bachelors in Organisational Behaviour in Philippines
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma:
- The school that they belong in is not on its first year of administering the IB.
- For graduates, the IB Diploma was awarded within the last two years.
- For applicants still in Grade 12, the IB predictive grade during Grade 11 must be at least 28 points (excluding Extended Essay and Theory of Knowledge).
- For graduates, the A Level GCE was awarded within the last two years.
- For graduates, a Cambridge AICE Diploma or an A Level GCE with at least 3 A Levels with a minimum grade of C.
- For applicants still in Grade 12 (equivalent to Year 13), GCE with at least 3 AS Levels having a minimum grade of C. (For those who opted not to take the AS level exam, submit predicted A Level grades.)
International1252 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 EUR per semester during 48 months.
National1252 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 EUR per semester during 48 months.
- 35,532 PHP
Living costs for Manila
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.