Students enrolled in this Communicative Disorders program from Jackson State University are prepared for entry into graduate programs in speech-language pathology, audiology, and speech-hearing science or other areas.
The Department of Communicative Disorders at Jackson State University offers two degrees: Master of Science and Bachelor of Science. Additionally, a Post-Baccalaureate Program is offered for individuals who do not have an undergraduate degree in Communicative Disorders. The program operates the Central Mississippi Speech, Language and Hearing Clinic to facilitate the clinical education of students in speech-language pathology and to provide services to persons across the life span with speech, language, cognitive, swallowing and/or hearing disorders in Jackson and the surrounding cities. The department is also home to an undergraduate and graduate chapter of the National Student Speech Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Behavioral Management for Exceptional Children
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Speech and Hearing Mechanism
- Language and Cognitive Development
- Statistics for Health Services
- Public Health and Epidemiology
- Speech and Hearing Sciences
- Speech Sound Disorders
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Special Education View 1018 other Bachelors in Communication Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- American College Test (ACT) score of 16 or higher or equivalent combined Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT, excluding writing).
- An official evaluation of international academic high school credentials from an accepted service agency (e.g., World Education Services, Josef Silny & Associates, Inc., Educational Credential Evaluators, International Education Evaluations, Inc.)
- Proof of English Proficiency
International845 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 845 USD per credit during 48 months.
National845 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 845 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State345 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 345 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Jackson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.