The Healthcare Administration Program from Jackson State University offers successful graduates a sound theoretical and practical education together with opportunities for direct field experience to prepare them for entry level management positions and future professional career growth.
In support of JSU’s rich heritage, our program is sensitive to the needs of a diverse student body that will address the national, state, and local need for more underrepresented minorities in management and the professional health workforce.
Careers in Healthcare Administration
Majority of our Healthcare Administration graduates either go on to graduate school or enter the work force and assumes supervisory and middle management positions in hospitals, nursing homes, psychiatric facilities, group practices, managed care plans, ambulatory centers, home health agencies, public health organizations, and other types of clinical services. Our students are also hired by federal, state, and local government agencies.
- Healthcare Organizations
- Medical & Administrative Terminology
- Public Health and Epidemiology
- Healthcare Services Management
- Statistics for Health Services
- Composition and Literature
- Digital Computer Principles
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 2462 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- American College Test (ACT) score of 16 or higher or equivalent combined Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT, excluding writing).
- An official evaluation of international academic high school credentials from an accepted service agency (e.g., World Education Services, Josef Silny & Associates, Inc., Educational Credential Evaluators, International Education Evaluations, Inc.)
- Proof of English Proficiency
International9270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4635 USD per semester during 48 months.
National9270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4635 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State8270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4135 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Jackson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.