The Bachelor of Science in Nursing program at Fairleigh Dickinson University is open to high school graduates, to college graduates holding a baccalaureate degree in a field other than nursing and to diploma or associate degree R.N.s. College graduates attend an accelerated track that is identical in nursing content to the four-year nursing program.
The accelerated nursing program offers two options: one year program, beginning each year in May, that can be completed in one calendar year following fulfillment of all prerequisites and two year program, beginning each year in September, that can be completed in two calendar years following fulfillment of all prerequisites.
Fairleigh Dickinson University is a center of academic excellence dedicated to the preparation of world citizens through global education. The University strives to provide students with the multi-disciplinary, intercultural, and ethical understandings necessary to participate, lead, and prosper in the global marketplace of ideas, commerce, and culture.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Composition I: Rhetoric & Inquiry,
- Computers and Software,
- Human Anatomy and Physiology I & Lab
- Chemistry for Health Sciences & Lab,
- Transitioning To University Life
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis provided space remains available.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 828 other Bachelors in Human Medicine in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Graduation from an accredited secondary school with a record indicating potential to succeed in college.
- Completion of the following high school studies: 4 units of English, 1 unit of Chemistry with lab, 2 units of History, 1 unit of Biology with lab, 2 units of college preparatory Mathematics.
- Recommended courses: 1 unit of Physics, 2 units of foreign Language.
- A minimum of 16 high school academic units is required for admission.
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) – Composition 1100, Math 530
- American College Test (ACT) – Composite 22
- GPA – 3.00 or higher
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International37000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37000 USD per year during 48 months.
National33264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33264 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State33264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33264 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Madison
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.