Chemistry, a central science, serves as the basis for understanding the natural and physical sciences. A college graduate with a major in chemistry or biochemistry is prepared for a wide choice of science-related careers.
The chemical and pharmaceutical industries provide opportunities for applied chemical research; medicine and the health science fields emphasize the biological aspect of advances in chemistry. Public service-minded individuals with a solid science education can find their niche in environmental protection agencies, consumer advocacy groups and various government offices.
In the field of education, there is a nationwide shortage of science teachers on both the elementary and high school levels.
Chemistry and Biochemistry at Yeshiva University Learning Goals
- Students will obtain a firm foundation in chemical and biochemical principles.
- Students will be able to interpret and evaluate scientific data.
- Students will be able to communicate scientific concepts and research findings orally and in writing.
- Students will be able to utilize quantitative skills to address scientific problems
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Essentials of General Chemistry
- General Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 1803 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- Completed Application
- $65 Application Fee: Payment can be processed in the personal application portal.
- Resume/Extracurricular Activity List: Please upload a resume or extracurricular activity list that details your extracurricular involvement, internships and work experience at school and in your community.
- Standardized Exams: SAT/ACT: The SAT I or ACT is required for any international students applying to the Honors Programs. Yeshiva University does not require the writing section on the SAT or ACT.
- English Proficiency Exams
- Official High School Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Interview with a YU Admissions Officer
International43575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43575 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National43575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43575 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.